<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6983156681450102528?origin\x3dhttp://eileen-showermewithlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, January 13, 2010 ' 8:26 PM.
YEAR 2010

Well back to update my blog again.It been a very long time I have neglected my blog.
Firstly busy with work till end Dec 09 at last AO season have almost end.
Secondly busy moving house.We move out from mummy house on 29th Dec 09 I feel so uneasy when the day I move out as I and Priscilla have been living with my parent and brother for almost 2 years and I cant bear to leave my parent home as there is a lot of good memories with my father before he leave us on 10th august 2009 as well as have a great time with my mum and brother during this 2 years.Before decide to move I have offer joss-stick to my dad and tekk him quietly if he agree do give me a sheng bei if not agree I will stay on with my mum and brother to my surprise he give me a sheng bei and show he agree to let me move out,I have told brother regard about it he say since dad agree just don worry so we move out.I know mum wont be angry with us for moving out just not happy we move suddenly without telling her the actual date we move out she have told us if we want move she okay.I also long to have my own flat soon after 2th Feb 2010 after final appointment with HDB everything will be over and I can concentrate on finding a home for me and Priscilla,time being we are staying at Teck Whye a rental flat and the rent was share between me and subestian,he have long to move out from his own house as he dont want to stay there as have some conflict and no communication with his family espically HER,he feel so bored to be at home after a day of work everyday so he finally make up his decision to give up,I really hope he can be happy and lead a carefree life in year 2010 with me and Priscilla.
Will blog again


I Wanna Be Happy Forever,

Back To Top








Disclaimer, ♥

Welcome To eileen-showermewithlove@bs.com

This blog belongs To Eileen. L
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
& I'll LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!


Yours Truly, ♥
Shower Me With Love ♥


♥,Eileen.L (:
Blissfully Attached ♥
My birthday falls on 22nd November
I Love My 2 Daughters ♥

Desires, ♥

KL trip
Own Home
Hongkong Trip
Taiwan Trip
Pamper myself

Chat with me, ♥


ShoutMix chat widget


Sweet Escapes, ♥

&! Click Here.♥ (:

Priscillacjn
Glady's
Yueqi
Joanne
Laura


Sing Out Loud, ♥


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past Memories, ♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]